May 24, 2011

Dances Between Flowers


I've been away for a while. I'm trying to pick up work slowly again. I finished these two little paintings yesterday. I started on them a week ago but because my mom is in the hospital I stopped working for a while.

One of these is going to sold for charity soon, I will keep you updated!

More photos of these on my Flickr

I'm also still working on the picture book '17 Hats' which will be published by June Books. I will bring you some updates on that soon!

3 comments:

  1. They are looking beautiful, Marloes!

    I hope your mom is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria!

    I hope she gets better soon. I miss her around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wouw, heel mooi juist! en helemaal niet zo heel anders hoor, het past eigenlijk heel goed bij de rest van je werk!

    ReplyDelete