May 24, 2011

Dances Between Flowers


I've been away for a while. I'm trying to pick up work slowly again. I finished these two little paintings yesterday. I started on them a week ago but because my mom is in the hospital I stopped working for a while.

One of these is going to sold for charity soon, I will keep you updated!

More photos of these on my Flickr

I'm also still working on the picture book '17 Hats' which will be published by June Books. I will bring you some updates on that soon!

4 comments:

  1. They are looking beautiful, Marloes!

    I hope your mom is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria!

    I hope she gets better soon. I miss her around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wouw, heel mooi juist! en helemaal niet zo heel anders hoor, het past eigenlijk heel goed bij de rest van je werk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and get money for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete