December 06, 2011

The Morran Book Project

A while ago I made an illustration of Morran, the dog of Swedish illustrator Camilla Engman. This was for a book Camilla's was going to make about Morran. He was very ill and hadn't much longer to live. Unfortunately Morran passed away recently.

So here's the wonderful tribute to the best dog in the world and I was very happy when I saw my illustrator is in the book:


(image by Camilla Engman)


The illustration on the left is the one I made.

All profit will go to World Society for the Protection of Animals - Sweden. The price for the book is US $34.95 for the softcover ($4 is going to WSPA and the rest is the price that Blurb takes for printing the book).

You can read a bit more about the book on Studio Morran's website or you can order a copy of the book right away.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful project! I wish someone starts to publish this kinds of illustration books in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you give it a try? :D Someone has to start...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable.

    wedding invitation cards
    Business Card Design

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete